Steadfast Promotion: “Chance to win a private movie screening for your office valued up to $1000”.
Introduction and Eligibility
- Information on how to enter and the prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into the Ryno Insurance – Chance to win a private movie screening for your office valued up to $1000 (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Ryno Insurance Services, a specialist division of East West Insurance Brokers ABN 83 010 630 092, Australian Financial Services License No. 230041 (“Promoter”).
- Entry is open to Australian and NZ residents who attend the Steadfast Convention 2018.
- Employees of the Promoter or its associated entities and agencies and their immediate family members cannot enter.
- The Competition starts at 10am on 8th April 2018 and entries close at 5pm on 10th April 2018. (“Competition Period”).
How to Enter
- Scan your Steadfast 2018 badge/lanyard at the Ryno Insurance booth at Steadfast Convention 2018.
Draw Details and Prizes
- Scan your Steadfast 2018 badge/lanyard at the Ryno Insurance booth at the Steadfast Convention 2018.
- The $1000 is not redeemable for cash.
- The total prize is valued at up to $1000.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with LinkedIn.
- The winners will be notified by email and through LinkedIn on the day of the draw and their name and company (once verified) will be published on LinkedIn on the day of the draw.
- A suitable venue (movie theatre) will be found and booked by the Promoter at a time and date nominated by the winner/winner’s place of employment.
- Where the Promoter has taken all reasonable steps to notify the winner of their prize without success, the prize will be held for 7 days and if unclaimed will be retracted.
Privacy and Use of Information
- The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) from entrants to conduct this Promotion & may disclose this PI to regulatory authorities & relevant third parties, including its related entities, agents & the prize supplier/s. The Promoter & these third parties may use this PI for promotional, marketing, research & profiling purposes (including sending electronic messages to or phoning the entrants) in accordance with the law & their respective privacy policies. See https://rynoinsurancebroker.com.au/documents/privacy-policy/ for the Promoter’s policy.
- The winners consent to the use of their name, voice & image in any media without remuneration for the purposes of promoting the business, products & services of the Promoter & the prize supplier.
General Matters and Exclusion of Liability
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries & entrants (including an entrant’s identity, place of employment and place of residence) & disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may, to the fullest extent permitted by law & subject to any written directions from a relevant authority, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage – whether direct, indirect, special or consequential – arising in any way out of this competition or the awarding or use of a prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications arising from the prize. The winner should seek independent financial advice as to such implications.
- The Promoter’s decisions are final, and the promoter will not enter into any correspondence with respect to them.
East West Insurance Brokers Pty. Ltd. ABN 83 010 630 092 trading as Ryno Insurance Services
19 Rosedale Street, PO Box 239
Coopers Plains QLD 4108
Phone: 1300 650 670
Last update: 5 April 2018